Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I Have Resigned

I have resigned
Yes
After 6 years
I started with this company since I was at university
& now im off to go
The thing is I am not leaving to another company
I do not have another job
I JUST resigned
Not sure how I am feeling to know that finally I left the place, I spent my last 6 years in
I will not be doing the same thing I did anymore
I am excited, afraid but I am positive
But at last I did a step to change things in my life
Lets see what will happen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

e khalik mtfe2el...
w 7elow el teghyiir :)
khaberna shu bisir ma3ak.

Eve said...

that must have taken a lot of courage! bass bravo, l mohem l wahad ykoun merte7 bi yalleh 3am ya3mlo. I envy you for the extra hours of sleep each morning :)

Khawwta said...

I wish I could do the same....

The Human Product said...

khawwta
why wouldnt you :)
I thought it was the end of the world
now i dont
i guess the thing we should fear the most is our fear
once you get over that, everything is better
:)

Khawwta said...

Too many responsibilities ya HP
there's no way to run..
"Poverty is the mother of crime" :)